Wednesday 17 December 2014

Create the Choices that give you the best results

Its been an interesting few weeks since I have decided to do the 10K in March next year. Training is the key to achieve the best results possible.

I'm sure that I am fitter than I think but then to achieve the best out of my body I know the importance of putting time and effort to help me achieve that goal.

I often say I will be working for years as I really enjoy my work and love seeing people being inspired by themselves. Life is full of choices and this creates us more choices with different directions. It's with great thanks to my many friends who are helping me create this great achievement of giving back my fitness to myself.

Thank you Nicky Porter for my sessions at the Gym (& for taking all the silly photos!)


No comments:

Post a Comment